Takashi Tsuji Architects
Takashi Tsuji Architects (TTA) was founded in 1980 and has been engaged in a general architectural practice serving clients in the private, commercial, and institutional sectors.
The firm offers design excellence with a vast wealth of knowledge and experience. TTA’s innovation designs and established commitment to quality has earned respect from both the architectural profession and innumerable clients.
TTA’s emphasis is on quality design and is built on an understanding that input from the client is critical to the design process. The firm’s philosophy is founded on the belief that understanding the client’s desires, needs, and goals is an essential first step in generating a design that is both functionally and aesthetically successful. Technical excellence, adherence to established schedules and budgets, and long-term performance are among TTA’s important design objectives.
As the principle of TTA, Takashi Tsuji is always personally involved and responsible in every project starting from setting up and supervising the design direction, to the final completion of construction. This personal attention results in projects of the highest quality and design excellence.
Takashi Tsuji was born in Japan and educated at the University of Manitoba where he received degrees in Bachelor of Environmental Studies and Master of Architecture. He has worked with celebrated architects like Etienne J. Gaboury and
Gustavo da Roza Architects, He worked, for the latter, on the New National Gallery of Canada for the National Architectural Design Competition.
In Toronto Takashi worked with many significant Canadian architects including WZMH.
• Architectural Design
• Urban Design
• Site Campus and Master Planning
• City, Town and Urban Planning
• Landscape Architecture
• Programming and Systems Planning
• Computer Technology
• Feasibility Studies and Consultation
• Building Systems and Materials
• Cost Analysis and Control
• Contract Documents and Specifications
• Interior Design and Graphics
• Supervision of Construction
• Project Management
• Building Condition Assessment
Professional Affiliations and Associations:
• Ontario Association of Architects
• Architectural Institute of Japan
• Super-E Housing Program – Ministry of Natural Resources of Canada
• Heritage Toronto, Award of Merit 2015
• Honourable Mention, City of Kobe, Japan. Model House Design Competition